CR Fashion Book

It's been a long long time since I bought a "real" fashion magazine (Acne Paper in my opinion, doesn't truly count). Now that Carine Roitfeld's eponymous CR Fashion Book is out, I can't wait to read it. When was unpacking my boxes, I found my stash of Vogue Paris magazines and it made me so nostalgic for anything Carine. I also found its website a real treat to visit now and then. Surprisingly CR Fashion Book is not terribly expensive: subscription for a whole year costs only $30/yr which is nothing when you compare it to magazines that I wish I could afford and buy on a regular basis, i.e. Self Service. I'm so glad she's back – the magazine world has gone a bit stale after you left!

P.S. I'm beginning to update my Tumblr more frequently again. Desperate for some good Fall inspiration here!

No comments: