D-1

My time in Vancouver is now up and shall be flying shortly back to MA early tomorrow morning. I am not really looking forward to flying as both US airlines and US Customs are always such a hassle and are tedious to get through. This means though that I am back as a student 24/7 and will have to take a short hiatus to get settled down at school, unpack, develop my routine etc. I am switching my (pre) majors around and my existing class schedule will go through significant changes, which I am sure will bring additional headaches along the way. I hope to be back as early as this weekend though definitely no later than Fall Break, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep so we'll see. I hope my constant blogging in the past week or two can make up for my future absence. I will mostly likely be active on Twitter and Tumblr in the meantime and feel free to email me anytime. I wish everybody luck with school (or job hunting)! À bientôt~


24 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had a great time browsing your blog! Such fantastic pictures; so bright and summery. Thanks for having me and will definitely come again. I hope your break is going well.

WishWishWish said...

You have such lovely pictures! x

A.U.G. said...

If you find you have the time this semester we should meet for tea or a caffè latte.

Lindsey said...

Have a safe flight and hope to see you soon here :] I will miss your posts hehe

Amber said...

Lovely photos. Hope you have a safe trip!

Ellinor Forje said...

Yes thank you to the pastry in the first photo. Thanks for sharing the photos and have a nice trip. Drop by me too, soon.

Anne said...

yum yum sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

Vancouver looks delicious!

Have fun starting back at school - I hope it all goes smoothly!

Hila said...

good luck with all the moving and airports, I hope it goes as smoothly as possible!

Ana Ferrandis said...

good blog! And nice pics! Im alrady your follower!

http://www.mysticlipstick.com/

Human Racing said...

Wow it seems like you're going through g a lot! Even though I was set in my major before declaring I still found the prospects of this year pretty daunting. Good luck and keep us updated!

galatea. said...

oooh, soo lucky to have found your blog! your photos are soo clean _ surreal x


followin' xx

Kristal said...

you have some lovely shots on your blog darling xx

http://thegypsyandthefox.blogspot.com/

Amelia said...

Your haircut looks really good.

Good luck at school and job-hunting!

Cylia said...

you have such a cute personal blog.. I'm really liking your pictures:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until this Friday! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

Viv said...

great photos, love your blog!



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

These pictures are lovely. Looks like you had a fantastic time!

Danielle Barbe said...

hope your flight home was as painless as possible!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I hope you have a wonderful flight back! And your photographs are truly amaaazing! <3

x
Lost in the Haze

Karena said...

Joy I love finding your site. I know flying is not fun, just the easiest way to get to most destinations!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

I hope you will come over and enter my amazing giveaway from Interieurs!!

Lindsay K said...

Best of luck settling in. Can't wait to have you back.

Lindsay K said...

Eek... Hogging the comments, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new hair. So chic!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures !

Carol Jeandel said...

Pretty lovely shoot .