Foolproof for the Foolhardy



I would've shown the whole outfit, save for the fact that I spilt coffee on myself. How clumsy and so typical of me. In fact you can inadvertently see it in the photo - notice that slightly brown patch in the corner? Anyway this pair of brogues and pants combination is slowly becoming part of my go-to uniform on a daily basis. I just am so in love with the colours and how well they work off each other. Uniforms don't have to be in black and white, dull and boring! I had to baby sit my five year old cousin so we took long walks near around the waterfront and we spotted this really purrrrrty yacht.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you wearing riding pants? i think i see a hint of leather... :)

Paola said...

Fantastic!!!!;D *_*

www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

Joy said...

@Katrina - No, they're actually normal pants from Zara. The reason I bought them was because they look like equestrian riding pants! I do have some legit ones but they were from when I was a little kid when I had actual riding lessons :P

l said...

Oh my gosh, looks like such a relaxing place to stroll! And that is a nice boat :]

The shoes look really cute, but I know exactly what you mean about being clumsy with food lol.

sweet harvest moon said...

Love the outfit! Need a better picture of the pants from zara!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Phara said...

Lovely brogues. I do too want a better picture of those pants :)
X

a day with kate said...

love, love your shoes!